This page is where we can share ideas. We want to give an overview of events in London and things that have caught our eyes / ears. Please share with us the latest articles, blogs, podcasts, videos or other outputs to include. This can be your own work, your colleagues work or people you look up to. We will keep this page up-to-date so you don’t miss out!
- 5 – 6 February: Edie Sustainability Leaders Forum 2019.
- 28 February: Chatham House Responsible Business 2019. This conferences will explore key questions around priorities, practices and principles in a digital age.
- 10 – 12 June: Ethical Corporation Responsible Business Summit Europe 2019
Blogs, podcasts and newspapers
- Stanford Social Innovation Review Podcast – Innovative, ethical, and community-minded business practices.
- The Bottom Line Podcast – Evan Davis hosts the business conversation show with people at the top giving insight into what matters.
- The Mallen Baker Podcast for Change Makers – Mallen Baker host different people that have achieved social change.
- Purpose Inspired: by Wayne Visser – The podcast explores how business can be a force for good in the world, and how individuals can make a positive difference.
- Purpose 360 – Illuminate the growing impacts of purpose, from engaging employees and fostering deeper consumer loyalty to inspiring product innovation and increasing market share.
- Perspectives Towards a Sustainable Future – A Man Group podcast series about what we are doing today to build a more sustainable world tomorrow.